Wednesday, July 25, 2007

~8D







the seventh. the last.

...

waaah!! D ':

so sad... and so happy at the same time.

Sad because there won't be anymore to follow. Sad because it's the last.
I will miss the painful feeling of being forced to wait for what may happen next to Harry.
I will miss reading about fan predictions to momentarily satisfy my Harry Potter cravings.
I will miss making up my own guesses.
I will miss the excitement burning in me at the prospect of the next Harry Potter book.
'coz there will no longer be any.

sigh...

pero happy...
kasi ang ganda ng Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is, no doubt, my favorite book from the series.
...adventures...laughs...suspense...and tear-jerking moments...
As in habang nakikinig ako ng songs ng Linkin Park sa Minutes to Midnight, na-iimagine ko na music video nung songs ay Harry Potter. Like yung song na yun yung theme song ng certain harry potter book or something.. Pero in fairness, bagay naman yung songs...
Kaya pag hindi nyo pa nababasa yung book 7, basahin nyo na, parang awa nyo na... :D

Nabasa ko nga pala... may balak daw si JK Rowling na gumawa pa ng book about Harry. But it won't be a sequel, maybe something like an encyclopedia raw. So, at least may hihintayin parin ako tungkol kay Harry.
Another good thing is makaka-explore na ako ng ibang books. Syempre, uulit-ulitin ko ang mga Harry Potter books hanggang sa makabisado ko... hehe, hanggang magsawa ako. Harry taught me to love reading. Since the first time i've read about him, he's been with me until now. Kaya malapit na malapit yan sa puso ko... at hindi na yun matatanggal. Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the gang will always be with me. Their stories will always be in my bookshelf, ready to be relived in my imagination anytime I wish. Anytime, unless siguro, pag finals kinabukasan or something. hehe. ~8)

'ear, 'ear!



nakaka-aliw eh... galing sa http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19917190/

The following are things I spoke aloud while reading “Deathly Hallows”:






  • “If I don’t read it, nobody has to die.” I said this in response to my roommate’s inquiry as to why I was carrying the unopened, 759-page tome around all morning. Upon opening the book, two things hit me: These people are actually about to die. And clearly, only I could save them. There was only one way to stop it: I snapped the book shut.



  • “All right, Harry. It’s just you and me.” I said this as I tried to get the nerve to start reading. Three times, I opened and closed the book, never letting more than the first word register. But the fourth time, the first sentence wormed its way into my brain. And that, as any Harry fan knows, is all it takes to get hooked. I read the entire thing in two sittings.



  • “Oh, no!” So many deaths. For the number of my favorite characters J.K. took, she’s lucky I haven’t hunted her down and Avada Kedavra’d her by now.



  • “GASP!” And a happy gasp, at that. Perhaps this makes me a glass-is-half-empty sort of person, but I’d become convinced that Harry was a goner. And so I read the final few chapters in disbelief, wearing a huge, slightly goofy grin on my face. What a perfect ending.— Melissa Dahl, MSNBC.com intern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cool
Have a look at that funny emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v