Monday, November 24, 2008

RELATIONSHIPS *caught your attention, didn't I? ;)


Modules 4, 5 and 6 of my Personal Effectiveness 2 class are aaalll about relationships. When I realized we'll be talking about relationships, I unintentionally felt excited. I pictured dating tips, and stuff like that.. (landi 'no? lol) Kidding. I felt excited because, I hoped that it would finally shed some light on the mysterious world where creatures called men prowl around (lol! landi talaga...)
But seriously, I was interested by this topic. It of course, does not only include romantic relationships. There're also friends and family under relationships. So, it's a big topic, and an interesting one.
I would like to talk about two things in this whole idea about relationships.
The first is about the subtopic called "significant other". My favorite part in this discussion was when we were made to think about what age we would like to marry. I have never given that question much thought before. So, it was good to be pressured and forced, whithin 2 minutes, to come up with a specific age I'd be planning to marry.
Now, the second thing is Module 7. It's actually just a single paper with the words "My Pledge of Commitment" on top. We were to write a letter for our future husband/wife! It was really fun doing it. While all my other classmates were laughing at the idea while writing their letters, i was silent on my own corner, concentrating on the letter. I took it seriously! lol! Of course, all the time I was writing, my humor glands kept bringing up the idea of its hilarity, but it never kept me from writing seriously. I could really show it to my future husband. That is, if I could still find it at that time. Right now, it is currently in hiding somewhere on my desk, beneath a torrential pile of stuff. But it's just there. I'll find it when the time comes. Hehe. :)

No comments: